SUT International Admissions


Master Programs ↗

  • English Language Studies

Doctoral Programs↗

  • English Language Studies


Master Programs

  • Hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a relevant field.

Doctoral Programs

For Regular Doctoral Program

  • Hold a Master’s degree or equivalent.
  • Without a Master’s degree, the applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree with honors or equivalent and must have an accumulated GPA calculated from the semester/trimester prior to the term of graduation that meets the criteria for an honors degree of the institution at which he*hse is studying.

For Research-only Doctoral Program

  • The applicant for the Doctoral research program must hold a research-based Master’s degree and has research work published in an academic journal recognized by the School he/she is applying to.

For more informationa, please click

Contact Information:

Assis. Prof. Dr. Jeffrey Dawala Wilang

Graduate Program Coordinator (Administrative Affaris)
Institute of Social Technology

Tel:  +66 (0) 4422 4214-5
Fax: +66 4422 4205
email :,